How your hardware
iQ provides real-time analytics so you can avoid unnecessary costs and make data-driven decisions on purchasing, deploying, and servicing your cash automation and self-service machines.
Knowledge Is Power. IQ Gives You A Lot Of Both.
Financial institutions invest millions of dollars in technology, yet struggle to answer simple questions on how their investment is performing. Are the machines being used properly? Which type of machine works the best? Is service or maintenance needed to avoid a breakdown? How much cash do you need in the machine? This lack of visibility leads to added costs, more downtime, and wasted efforts. Only iQ gives you actionable data in an easy-to-read dashboard to quickly see business-critical information.
Gain visibility of hardware to make
Optimizing your cash automation starts with getting a clear picture of what’s working, so you can fix what isn’t.
- Available devices
- Devices in use
- Usage by day
- Usage by side
- Usage by denomination
& Reduce Maintenance Expenses
Proactive and preventive service features based on real usage statistics keep your machines up and running.
- Preventative maintenance alerts to avoid breakdowns
- Error tracking to identify problem devices
- Automated service outreach
- Proactive service requests
- Errors logs to increase first-time fix rate
Customized to fit
iQ is cloud-based and enables anyone within the financial institution to view and analyze the data across branches.
- Set multiple user levels and roles for enterprise or branch-level views
- Personalize dashboards for each individual user
- See staff performance and who needs more training
- Customizable newsfeed widgets
- Customizable chart widgets
- See how cash is flowing through the branch down to denominations
- See how much cash is at each branch location
- Eliminate unnecessary and expensive armored truck deliveries
View a product tour.
Having trouble finding cash inventory numbers in real-time? We have a solution! Got a few minutes? Watch iQ Demo now!
"*" indicates required fields
CFM provides even more future-flex capabilities
to power your Branch of the Future. See what else is possible.